Emirates Unveils New Business Class seat

Forum for discussing non-Pakistani aviation issues and news.
Sherry3002
Registered Member

Emirates Unveils New Business Class seat

Post by Sherry3002 »

Recently posted by Emirates' official social media pages, here are the new business class seats which will be rolled across the 777-300ER fleet beginning November this year! Finally a reason to once again fly Emirates.

PIA, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Lufthansa, BA, Turkish, American, AirBerlin, Thai, Air France, Delta, Korean, Qantas, and many more. :D

Omairi7
Registered Member

Re: Emirates Unveils New Business Class seat

Post by Omairi7 »

Sherry3002 wrote:Recently posted by Emirates' official social media pages, here are the new business class seats which will be rolled across the 777-300ER fleet beginning November this year! Finally a reason to once again fly Emirates.

Well.. Seats Looks v comfy from Screens and cant wait ....... IFE Screens will be the biggest in J. :thumbs_up:
Yes, there will be a mini bar with cooling system, more spacious....
EK, EY, SV, PK, AIR BLUE, EASY JET, AA, TG, MH, FLY BE, VUELING, SAS, SWISS, LH, BA, AIR BERLIN, RYAN AIR, GERMAN WINGS, JET BLUE, U.A, QATAR , AZAL ...
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

More of a refresh, still cheapy looking with the faux wood, nice 23 inch TV screen in J an industry first, thats F class standard.

raihans
Registered Member

Post by raihans »

is it not inconvenient for the passenger seated in middle seat, to move in / out for walk around or using lav?
Raihan SR Bakhsh

flickr.com/photos/raihanshahzad
EY-B77W, A345, A320, A319, EK-B773, B77W, A388, FZ-B738, GF-L1011, B732, A332, A320, A319, KU-A343, AB6, A310, A320, NL-A320, PK-B707/720, B733, B772, B77L, AB4, A310, A320, QR-A320, A321, A333, A359, A35X, B77W, B788, WY-B738, B739, A333
Sherry3002
Registered Member

Post by Sherry3002 »

Coyboy - True. It's just a slight improvement. The configuration still remains the same and the blimey wood remains untouched. For emirates to claim that this is a trend setting product is a gross overstatement. Even Etihad's A380 Business studio is better as it is more elegant and gives direct aisle access to each passenger.

Raihans - Indeed very impractical for the 40% of the people not having direct aisle access which is one of the things that separates economy from premium cabins.
PIA, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Lufthansa, BA, Turkish, American, AirBerlin, Thai, Air France, Delta, Korean, Qantas, and many more. :D

zainman88
Registered Member

Post by zainman88 »

What a disappointment. Even airlines like MH are focusing on aisle access for every passenger and here come EK with fake wood and gold and 2-3-2. Oh well, I'll stick to QR/EY and EK A380's.
Sherry3002
Registered Member

Post by Sherry3002 »

I guess we'll all stick to EY and QR when choosing from the ME3.
Omairi7 wrote:
Sherry3002 wrote:Recently posted by Emirates' official social media pages, here are the new business class seats which will be rolled across the 777-300ER fleet beginning November this year! Finally a reason to once again fly Emirates.

Well.. Seats Looks v comfy from Screens and cant wait ....... IFE Screens will be the biggest in J. :thumbs_up:
Yes, there will be a mini bar with cooling system, more spacious....
Well looks comfy for the ones with direct aisle access. Perhaps it will be better in the plane.

Omairi7
Registered Member

Post by Omairi7 »

Well i agree with you all. I prefer 2-2-2 seating in business class.
EK, EY, SV, PK, AIR BLUE, EASY JET, AA, TG, MH, FLY BE, VUELING, SAS, SWISS, LH, BA, AIR BERLIN, RYAN AIR, GERMAN WINGS, JET BLUE, U.A, QATAR , AZAL ...
uzairali
Registered Member

Post by uzairali »

Omairi7 wrote:Well i agree with you all. I prefer 2-2-2 seating in business class.
Nowadays its 1-2-1.