Greets with a render

Share info & photos related to PIA and Pakistan aviation collectible items like stickers, airline safety cards, postcards, in-flight music, art work, modified photos and other miscellaneous Pakistan aviation related hobbies.
SaadSaeed
Registered Member

Greets with a render

Post by SaadSaeed »

Hello.
Let me explain my absence. I was abducted and interrogated by ASF and charged with being a member of a radical group of plane nuts who call themselves HOP members. They let me off with a deal that i must spy on HOP members and report back to headquarters.
No actually Ive been very very busy after moving continents. In between i have been quietly browsing HOP. What the heck happened?!! Chairman got fired... EU restrictions... ramp accidents... pitiful. What tailspin they've got themselves into.
That HOP meet is still on my mind but the heat keeps putting me off. Just by accident today i happen to find myself near Chourburji and had a quick glance at the lahore pia planetarium. They've painted the old relic with Punjab tail. Yes it looks good but also im with the crowd that voted to see it in its original livery or at least the gold and green one.
I've been busy on the creative side too. Finally finished all the tails. I didnt know but there appears to be two designs for pashmena livery. One is on that fokker picture and the other was painted on BAT. Can anyone shed some light on that?
You can view it at:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/54690535/

I would definitely want to hook up with you all who i promised to meet, Abbas, Moid, Umair and Adnan. Someday soon. Im still on caveman Internet. Waiting for Wateen to roll out their DSL service soon.
Laters.
FASTEN SEAT BELT WHILE SEATED