PIA Response for aircraft models

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
samee380
Registered Member

PIA Response for aircraft models

Post by samee380 »

Over the last few weeks/months i have been in contact with PIA directly to Capt Hassan Jaffery. He has been very helpful.

Due to the new management at PIA been appointed i have been instructed to contact the new Mr. Humayun Javaid, General Manager, Brands Management's. i have done this and i am awaiting his response. I will keep you updated.

But i wanted to know whether anyone knows him?

I hope we could get Inflight200 who are very interested in making the PIA DC-10 and also a PIA B747-300 "Green Turtle Waters" in scale 1/200 "they first B747-300 mould by Inflight" But PIA couldnt issue a license due to the new changng of management.Im working on this again to make this successful.
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

Good news for Hogan wings. License talks is going well. Now hope it does with Inflight 200 and 500
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Samee yaar you are the MAN!!!, Keep it going before PIA re changes these funky tails to something sober... :lol: :lol:
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

ConnieMan wrote:Samee yaar you are the MAN!!!, Keep it going before PIA re changes these funky tails to something sober... :lol: :lol:
Thanks sameer you know i will. PIA will start to take action about July time.