AeroClassic to release A300B4 and PIA F27!!!!!

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Blank models??? Which AC blank models did AK have? He had decals as well????

I'll cry if he had an Air India 707 there!
Moin Abbasi
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Moin wrote:Blank models??? Which AC blank models did AK have? He had decals as well????

I'll cry if he had an Air India 707 there!

Just Blank L1049's were on his table, these were due to as AC Gen1's were decaled models...
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

i found some links below on the aircraft i think you mean

http://web2.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php ... 866&nseq=4

http://web2.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=60199&nseq=6

these above will go nice alongwith my Sovereign PIA B747

i would think the below would also be good additions to do

http://web2.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php ... 673&nseq=0

i can remember someone saying that AC will be releasing the above photo link model in a two set. i think they should would look really good alongwith my PIA AC B747's

and another
http://web2.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=81148&nseq=5
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Hello Samee,

It could very well be the one you linked, now do you guys see it being interesting livery that would sell as hot cakes!!, personally i don't think so, i can see AC selling A300s in PIA delivery scheme far more then just plain white fuselage with green tail and green titles on the fuselage....
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

ConnieMan wrote:Hello Samee,

It could very well be the one you linked, now do you guys see it being interesting livery that would sell as hot cakes!!, personally i don't think so, i can see AC selling A300s in PIA delivery scheme far more then just plain white fuselage with green tail and green titles on the fuselage....
i dont think the white fuselage model is more in demand than the PIA A300 Delivery colours, but i really do think that AC will release this one.

also i hear Bigbird will be doing some PIA A300's quite awhile ago from Eztoys. so we shall wait and see
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Why would AC go and release that boring, euro white, interim livery for the PIA AB4? If at all they should release it in the delivery colors or the 90's colors. Not this!
Moin Abbasi
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Im very sure we will see the 1980s colours 100%! If you check the 400SH tread I requested all three of them to be done.. maybe AK wants to do them slowly so he decided to do the new colours first then the old colours. However instead of the eurowhite AP-BAY version, I would have preferred to see the 2004 falg livery version..
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

PK777 wrote:Im very sure we will see the 1980s colours 100%! If you check the 400SH tread I requested all three of them to be done.. maybe AK wants to do them slowly so he decided to do the new colours first then the old colours. However instead of the eurowhite AP-BAY version, I would have preferred to see the 2004 falg livery version..
i would like the PIA Flag livery that would be nice!
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Well when i met him and he mentioned these 2 releases to me with this plain boring scheme, i did asked why he wants to do this livery Vs delivery scheme, his answer was " He does believe this livery is different/Interesting and he would sell 320+ pieces Vs delivery one where he can't sell that amount!!!", i didn't asked much after that but did said, I don't know about that Andrew.....

If you guys want, i am willing to send him PM with your opinions on this subject so this way he may change his mind with more interest on delivery scheme then this crappy one, let me know soon.
Last edited by ConnieMan on Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

ConnieMan wrote:Well when i meet him and he mentioned these 2 releases to me with this plain boring scheme, i did asked why he wants to do this livery Vs delivery scheme, his answer was " He does believe this livery is different/Interesting and he would sell 320+ pieces Vs delivery one where he can't sell that amount!!!", i didn't asked much after that but did said, I don't know about that Andrew.....

If you guys want, i am willing to send him PM with your opinions on this subject so this way he may change his mind with more interest on delivery scheme then this crappy one, let me know soon.
yeh he wont mind in listening to our ideas. yeh send him a pm thanks
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

ConnieMan wrote:Well when i meet him and he mentioned these 2 releases to me with this plain boring scheme, i did asked why he wants to do this livery Vs delivery scheme, his answer was " He does believe this livery is different/Interesting and he would sell 320+ pieces Vs delivery one where he can't sell that amount!!!", i didn't asked much after that but did said, I don't know about that Andrew.....
I cant believe he said that! There have been so many requests for the 80s livery - not including us posting on the 400SH forum... Im sure he just sayin that to giv us a suprise.. I hope.!! Well I wouldnt mind seeing the euro white livery but is it with the Pashmina tail or plain tail? Either way... I would take one :P :)
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

PK777 wrote:
I cant believe he said that! There have been so many requests for the 80s livery - not including us posting on the 400SH forum... Im sure he just sayin that to giv us a suprise.. I hope.!! Well I wouldnt mind seeing the euro white livery but is it with the Pashmina tail or plain tail? Either way... I would take one :P :)
probabaly plain tail. Pashmina tail would be a beauty!!!
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Yep Pashmina tail would be a beauty!!!, i would jump to get those tails, no this one is plain jain one. As i mentioned before guys, i am willing to send him PM but it would be nice to have atleast 10 votes showing him the interest in delivery scheme, but don't forget he said 6 weeks and now 5 remaining!!, so soon as i get 10 votes i'll send him couple....

So far interested guys from this site are:

Abbas Abhi
Samee
Pk777
Moin
&
Myself.
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

what about PIAC? AP-BGL?
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

samee380 wrote:what about PIAC? AP-BGL?
They are still in there dreamzz and snorring!!...wake them up or they will miss the boat.