AeroClassic to release A300B4 and PIA F27!!!!!

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
ConnieMan
Registered Member

AeroClassic to release A300B4 and PIA F27!!!!!

Post by ConnieMan »

Today at Airliners show is was talking to Andrew of Aeroclassic and he said AC will be releasing A300B4 in sort of 90s sport livery with with all white fuselage and plain green tail with PIA titles and F27 in 6 weeks!!....I was surprised to know this and he also said both PIA and PAF Trident 1Es will be released once few other Trident liveries have been released!.

This means we might see A300B4 and F27 before Tridents......

On the other hand I got my Gen1 Aeroclassic's PIA Connie today :D :D , its a beauti and a gem in my PIA and Connies collection......
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

yep great news!!! moin should be very happy :lol:

i will get them all.

do you know how many PIA A300 and F27 will be made? pm AK he may tell you? 8)

well done in finding Gen1 connie !
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

I would like to see A300 released in PIA's green & gold livery.

Airbus A300 sticker - Abbas Ali Collection
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Yep Yanks Samee, Me very happy with my new PIA Connie specially just for $75!!!, i think i scored it well.

I can PM AK on your behalf but i just don't want to push on him as he will keep one of each for me anyways.....

He did mentioned to me the registration of A300 he is modeling after but i don't remember now, Sorry....F27 will be a sweetheart specially if done on 80s livery....
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Abbas Ali wrote:I would like to see A300 released in PIA's green & gold livery.

Airbus A300 sticker - Abbas Ali Collection
Agreed this would have been my desired livery on PIA's A300 model too. I can ask AK and see if he can do this version too, but there has to be good demand for it though!....How many guys want A300 in delivery scheme done by AC models instead of hybrid 90s' livery?...
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

well the hybrids 90s sports livery will be nice for a change. though this golden livery was very nice and will go nice alongside the already two made PIA 747-200 from AC
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Picture on top is the closest reference picture i could find in photos data base of what AK described to me, just imagine plain green tail with PIA titles on it vs this beautiful tail.

http://www.historyofpia.com/gallery24.htm
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

ConnieMan wrote:Picture on top is the closest reference picture i could find in photos data base of what AK described to me, just imagine plain green tail with PIA titles on it vs this beautiful tail.

so will the model have green flowers desgin on the tail like the link shows? or plain green tail?
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

samee380 wrote:well the hybrids 90s sports livery will be nice for a change. though this golden livery was very nice and will go nice alongside the already two made PIA 747-200 from AC
It can go with Sovergin's B743!!!
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

samee380 wrote:
ConnieMan wrote:Picture on top is the closest reference picture i could find in photos data base of what AK described to me, just imagine plain green tail with PIA titles on it vs this beautiful tail.

so will the model have green flowers desgin on the tail like the link shows? or plain green tail?
plain tail is what i said!, r u color blind.... :lol:
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

ConnieMan wrote:
samee380 wrote:

plain tail is what i said!, r u color blind.... :lol:
no just that the link showed the A300 in flower tail. but never mind

btw im not colour blind. 8)
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

So you met AK? Wow thats interesting! What nationality is he? I always assumed he was Chinese or from the Far East but am beginning to suspect he's Canadian. Also around what age could he be?

I second the motion for the A300 in the 80's green/gold livery but I guess he want to do the 90's colors as AC have already done 2 747's in the 80's colors.
Moin Abbasi
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

Moin wrote:So you met AK? Wow thats interesting! What nationality is he? I always assumed he was Chinese or from the Far East but am beginning to suspect he's Canadian. Also around what age could he be?

I second the motion for the A300 in the 80's green/gold livery but I guess he want to do the 90's colors as AC have already done 2 747's in the 80's colors.
i think i saw a photo of AK and he looked in 30s-40s age. and i think he is canadian
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Im very sure AK will be releasing the A300 in 80s colour scheme - it after all the most requested PIA A300! I did not expect to see the white fuselage livery - that was the least one I expected! This will look great next to the Soveriegn PIA B743. :)

Thanks Connie for the update! Did u get any pics of the show?
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Moin wrote:So you met AK? Wow thats interesting! What nationality is he? I always assumed he was Chinese or from the Far East but am beginning to suspect he's Canadian. Also around what age could he be?

Moin,

I have meet him few times already, he is always at Airliner's show YYZ. Here is your partially wish come true.

http://www.400scalehangar.net/forums/sh ... hp?t=28353

Mr. Andrew Klien in first picture followed by Philp from TAM with out standing stories from WWII when he flew Lancasters.

PK777,

I didn't had my camera with me but few are here, unfortunately none of mine :(

http://www.400scalehangar.net/forums/sh ... hp?t=28352