Fantasy models by Netmodels: PIA B707-340C

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
samee380
Registered Member

Fantasy models by Netmodels: PIA B707-340C

Post by samee380 »

I am in talks of buying a very RARE and sample made by netmodels of a Pakistan International Cargo B707-340C. This model wasn't mass produced. Its in scale 1/500

Two types

Chrome plated: http://www.vosen.de/images/nm_707_pia_silver.jpg

and Gold plated: http://www.vosen.de/images/nm_pia_707_gold.jpg

I will buy them both in a couple of days took me awhile to find one but i have done it. Will cost me $150 for both of them. But i really like the Gold version!!!! Looks RICH! :P

Though the text "Cargo Pakistan International" is wrong on the model it should be "Pakistan International Cargo" as in the photo of the link below:

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5639965

But never mind

Will add to my ever-increasing PIA collection. :D
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

You're actually going to spend $150 on that????? And that too on 1/500 scale with incorrect text??

Man, you're obsessed. I thought I was bad.
Moin Abbasi
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

haha... Samee, I too would advise you to give it a pass!! Dont go for this silver/ gold 1/500 scale crap from Netmodels, the mould is wrong, the silver or gold doesn't really give u a *bling bling* feel its more like burning ya money! Wait until AC does these in the 80s livery and that would be money well spent.
PIA10141
Registered Member

Post by PIA10141 »

wat a waste of money, Samee don't go for it. I'm telling you that u won't be happy with it lol, it looks... not.... so attractive I would say... :roll:
REGARDS--
Mohsin Naseem - PIA10141
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Samee i woulden't say dont go for these but just so you know i didn't bougth netmodels PIA B707 that i asked you for!!, i have couple of B707s, one from AC and other from GJ club model and they are far superiour as you also know in quality.
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

thanks for all your comments appreciate it. ok im going to have a think about it in the next few hours and will cancel the deal. you all have valid points and also they are fantasy.

i was thinking to buy them both and then sell them on ebay may get double as these are samples? what do you think?
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Seriously they're awful. I too had a look at the Netmodels 707's as I wanted the PIA and Libyan Arab but one look at them put me off big time.

These 2 look like something you'd hang off the end of a keychain.

Wait until some proper 1/400's are made in PIA. Just because any crappy looking stuff has 'PIA' smacked onto it doesn't necessarily mean its a must have.
Moin Abbasi
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

I have cancelled the deal
Thanks for advice
Will now get on with my A-Level revision :oops:

Hope to see AC release the A300 PIA im really looking forward to that.