PIA Aircraft Models Reply

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

Moin wrote:I think what needs to be done first of all is to e-mail DW or PX pics of the new 773ER and 772LR.
Moin you may have some weight there to make them do new aircrafts followed by classic birds. I am not sure how they do there models and what is their criteria is also about chosing the aircraft and the liveries to be done.
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

DW has been very responsive and is releasing alot of exotic and interesting liveries i.e. Air India, PIA, Air Madagascar, Avianca, TAAG etc.

Hence DW would be the best ones to approach for the new 773ER and 772LR.

I'm pretty confident that they will very soon release the new Qatar A340-600 as I'm eagerly awaiting the release of that.
Moin Abbasi
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

^ Tthey have released the new colours QR on the A332, so im sure the A346 will follow very soon! DW loves Qatar, I too have nearly all of them expect the latest livery version and Qatari Amiri A342.
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

ConnieMan wrote:
PK777 wrote:I have been emailing this pic to PX for over a year now!! Still no PIA Tu-154M I dont think it seems that popular globally that is!
I am starting to think same too, i posted a thread on Aeroclassic's fourm and usually with in hrs of posting many responces are generated but in this case only 2-3 so far!, may be its due to this very time of the year but i will have to see. PK777 if you have been sending them emails with this picture for year almost and got no reply in terms of anything on the model, then i woulden't bother with it
I think its more of a case to keep posting it hear and ther, just to keep the idea aware. I will keep emailing PX or AC, you never know. I want to see some more from the 80s and 90s now, so im going to continue promoting them on 400SH and DAC. You can probably tell from my sig on 400SH. :lol:
samee380
Registered Member

Post by samee380 »

latest of what they have said now:

Dear Mr. Samee

Thankyou for all your interest, Infact me myself is very keen of collecting Aircrafts Models but Please understand that I have already esclated this to the concern department. It is not my job activity and concern for the issuing or permissioning the licence.

I hope you will understand the situation and my position.

Thankyou for your understanding and patience

Best Regards

Syed Adil Hussain

looks like he is also interested in collecting models.

Its looking good! :D

i will email him again saying to let me know as soon as you hear anything from the concerned department. should we invite Syed Ali Hussain to this forum as he is interested in PIA models? :lol:
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
ConnieMan
Registered Member

Post by ConnieMan »

samee380 wrote:latest of what they have said now:

Dear Mr. Samee

Thankyou for all your interest, Infact me myself is very keen of collecting Aircrafts Models but Please understand that I have already esclated this to the concern department. It is not my job activity and concern for the issuing or permissioning the licence.

I hope you will understand the situation and my position.

Thankyou for your understanding and patience

Best Regards

Syed Adil Hussain

looks like he is also interested in collecting models.

Its looking good! :D

i will email him again saying to let me know as soon as you hear anything from the concerned department. should we invite Syed Ali Hussain to this forum as he is interested in PIA models? :lol:
Hey If he gets the job done then by all means get him on this fourm :wink:
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Samee, post him the links to stores like ARD here in the UK and some other retailers and also send the direct links to the models themselves being the DW Thar 74M, Lahore 743, GJ 772, BB Peshawar A310, the AC 742's etc.

Let him know that these models are available and that have been manufactured and that licensing should not be an issue. I'm sure that he'll be most interested.
Moin Abbasi