1:100 Air Blue A320

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Moin
Registered Member

1:100 Air Blue A320

Post by Moin »

Here is a 1:100 scale Air Blue A320 AP-EDA. The model is copied off the Pacmin mold and stand, hand painted and finished. Decals have been applied for all the logos and markings followed by a clearcoat. Priced at one third of what you would have to pay for a Pacmin model i.e. $100. If anyone is seriously interested in buying this model, they may contact me via email at: mjabbasi@hotmail.com and not via PM here. What you see is what you get. More A320's in other select airlines will also be done and offered for sale, Gulf Air being the possible next model.
Moin Abbasi
Hamad
Registered Member

Re: 1:100 Air Blue A320

Post by Hamad »

100 US$ is a fair and good price.
Sadly I havnt now 100$ for a Model :D Maybe in future when you have again InshAllah :)
Best Regards / Wa´alaikumusalam
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Yes I think so too, but there may be some who think just because its made in Pakistan and doesn't have the designer 'Pacmin' label on it that it should be sold for a dirt cheap price. If at any point you want one of these made let me know. Airlines such as ED, GF, EY, QR and TK can also be done. Other aircraft types are also being worked on and will be revealed one at a time.
Moin Abbasi
iqbal
Registered Member

Post by iqbal »

That's really good! May I ask where the stand came from? I've always wanted stands for some of my models but am never able to find them!
Iqbal Malik
------------------------------------------
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

The stand is made right here in Pakistan of fiberglass. Like the model itself, its copied from the Pacmin design.
Moin Abbasi