PIA Models For Sale LOTS

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.


User avatar
samee380
Registered Member
Posts: 1262
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:51 pm
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, UK

PIA Models For Sale LOTS

Post by samee380 »

My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
Image


kashan
Registered Member
Posts: 767
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:13 am
Location: karachi

Post by kashan »

What happened yar, why are you selling your collection? I see even the rare ones are up for sale.

User avatar
samee380
Registered Member
Posts: 1262
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:51 pm
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, UK

Post by samee380 »

kashan wrote:What happened yar, why are you selling your collection? I see even the rare ones are up for sale.
Moving countries...Got more things to worry about than models...however i shall return hopefully.
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
Image

kashan
Registered Member
Posts: 767
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:13 am
Location: karachi

Post by kashan »

Hope everything is ok, you sound a bit disgruntled.

User avatar
samee380
Registered Member
Posts: 1262
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:51 pm
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, UK

Post by samee380 »

kashan wrote:Hope everything is ok, you sound a bit disgruntled.
Haha i have had loads of emails where people are saying why i am selling my collection.

Just that circumstances have changed and i am emigrating elsewhere. I shall return to the hobby in the near future Inshallah but in larger scales.
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
Image

kashan
Registered Member
Posts: 767
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:13 am
Location: karachi

Post by kashan »

Thats good to know, wish you the best for your new start, both hobby and place.

ND707
Registered Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:46 am

Post by ND707 »

Sammee

Am interested in the Super Connie, is it available.. how do i contact you ?

User avatar
ConnieMan
Registered Member
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:22 pm
Location: Huttonville, Ontario. Canada

Post by ConnieMan »

ND707 wrote:Sammee

Am interested in the Super Connie, is it available.. how do i contact you ?
I suppose we have another Super Connie addict on here now....Welcome on board ND707, i love Super Connies and i am building huge 9 feet wingspan RC flying model of it also..
Image

ND707
Registered Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:46 am

Post by ND707 »

Hello !!
Thank you for your warm welcome.

When i was a kid, i actually flew in a Connie & still re-call the awesome experience, just something very magnetic about that plane. I really want that Super Connie for my collection, wonder where Samme is..

I am also building a scale 1/18 F104 Star Fighter.. i ve managed to get the Air Force decals, once finished, i will put up some pictures to show off my work of art. The fighter was the Star of the 1965 war.

I hope to see your model when finished .. really cant wait !!

User avatar
ConnieMan
Registered Member
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:22 pm
Location: Huttonville, Ontario. Canada

Post by ConnieMan »

ND707 wrote:Hello !!
Thank you for your warm welcome.

When i was a kid, i actually flew in a Connie & still re-call the awesome experience, just something very magnetic about that plane. I really want that Super Connie for my collection, wonder where Samme is..

I am also building a scale 1/18 F104 Star Fighter.. i ve managed to get the Air Force decals, once finished, i will put up some pictures to show off my work of art. The fighter was the Star of the 1965 war.

I hope to see your model when finished .. really cant wait !!
Nice to have you onboard, It would be super if you can tell us your stories traveling in S Connie!, yes there is a magic about this aircraft, it attracts a lot of people and now we have 4 fully restored flying examples flying in American, Dutch, EU and Australian airshow circuits, there is also 5th one under complete restoration currently in US that is actually a L-1649 Starliner!, this will be the only Starliner to fly once Lufthansa completes it.
http://www.conniesurvivors.com/1-connie_news.htm#MAR01

You can see few pictures of my model:
viewtopic.php?t=12715
Image

User avatar
samee380
Registered Member
Posts: 1262
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:51 pm
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, UK

Post by samee380 »

ND707 wrote:Sammee

Am interested in the Super Connie, is it available.. how do i contact you ?
Email me but price will be in £100 plus range. samee380@aol.com

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/haq747_ ... omZQQ_mdoZ
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
Image

ND707
Registered Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:46 am

Post by ND707 »

Sammee

clicked on the link you provided, but could not see a picture of the Connie..

ND707
Registered Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:46 am

Post by ND707 »

ConnieMan

Thanks again, had a look at your work of art, had problems keeping my jaw in place.. wish you every succes with your project !!

Will your Connie be in PIA livery & if so.. where you getting the decals from ?

User avatar
samee380
Registered Member
Posts: 1262
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:51 pm
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, UK

Post by samee380 »

ND707 wrote:Sammee

clicked on the link you provided, but could not see a picture of the Connie..
Yes i have not put it on ebay yet. If you want it just email me.
My Aircraft Model Photos: www.flickr.com/haq747
Image

User avatar
ConnieMan
Registered Member
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:22 pm
Location: Huttonville, Ontario. Canada

Post by ConnieMan »

ND707 wrote:ConnieMan

Thanks again, had a look at your work of art, had problems keeping my jaw in place.. wish you every succes with your project !!

Will your Connie be in PIA livery & if so.. where you getting the decals from ?
Thanks for kind words for my beloved project.

As far as livery is concerned, well initially i was going to do it in TCA marking bearing CF-TGE fin# 405 on this model as one off!, but now that i will moulding it, i can have number of Connies in my fleet but two would be enough for me, one in TCA and other as PIA bird :wink:
Image