Airblue Models

Share info and photos of all kinds of aircraft models related to PIA and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
FKhan722
Registered Member

Airblue Models

Post by FKhan722 »

As some of you know i'm a die hard collector of PIA models - I have just a quick question - are there any Airblue models out there?? Does any company ie skymarks/herpa etc have the rights to build them??

Thanks in advance
F. Khan
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Short answer - No.
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Unless ED gives these manufacturers the license to produce these models, don't expect to see anything soon. I suggested to someone in the airline that they should commission 1:200 scale models of their A320 and A321 to use for sales and marketing purposes but they said that this was not currently in the pipeline as they are on a strict budget and cannot afford any additional expenses at this point.
Moin Abbasi
Nadir Ali
Registered Member

Post by Nadir Ali »

Well i remember them giving an A320 scale model to a female passenger who was airblue's millionth passenger as a prize.

but i dont think they have it up for commercial sale. I'm not surprised. AeroAsia & Shaheen Air have been around for a long time and i saw no scale models of them yet.
mhansari
Registered Member

Post by mhansari »

This airblue model is available for sale, if you're interested. It is about 9 inches long from nose to tail.

Let me know if you're interested.
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

I'm interested, PM sent.
Moin Abbasi
raza
Registered Member

Post by raza »

Where can I get the model?
Salam to All .....Raza