GF non-stop from BAH to KHI

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
smarties
Deactivated

GF non-stop from BAH to KHI

Post by smarties »

GF have resumed their non-stop flights from Bahrain to Karachi effective 30/10. They will fly 6 times a week, using 763 'n 320.
"Now we're going round in circles, tell me will this deja vu never end?"
Bahrain_flyer
Registered Member

Post by Bahrain_flyer »

Ur rite smarties just called up the GF guys here in Bahrain and they said the same but as a matter of fact you never know abt GF trust me without providing any info to the passengers while boarding, they will make u surprised in middle of the sky telling u that due to wht evr reason thy,ll land at ABU DHABI. Thats the best combination for Khi sector for GF from Bahrain to pick up passengers...

GF is much more like a mini bus of Karachi.
I dont know yaar why they do like this flights via AUH i mean there is alot of load alone for KHI for BAH everyday but end of the day one cant get seats for KHI reason being is A-320 for the said sector and then limited seats for PAX from BAH-KHI and rest of the seats vacant for the onwards PAX from AUH-KHI..

Lets hope this non-stop flight help people travelling via GF conviniently but I doubt this is just bcoz of EID load once EID is gone they will b back to the routine BAH-AUH-KHI...
Up in the air is where I fly I like 2 soar way up high ;)
smarties
Deactivated

Post by smarties »

You know what GF have pulled out completely from AUH, and i don't think they will go via AUH for that reason. Starting tommorow, and from there on, i think they will be direct flight from BAH-KHI-BAH.

Your right, i think they are running some xtra flights on the BAH-KHI sector this week, probably for eid, and those xtra flights are on the 763s.

Don't foget, that EY fly on the AUH-KHI sector now, and GF do not need to stop there anymore probably for this reason.
Bahrain_flyer
Registered Member

Post by Bahrain_flyer »

Oh yea bro..

I forgot tht AUH totally pulled out from GF no more shares so thats a gud reason to fly direct hope they bring down the fares 2 yaar its really exp to fly GF to khi well khi is affordable for us but for ppl flying ISB,LHE ETC is very exp 2day i asked for someone ticket for a friend for BAH-LHE and that was more than 200 bahraini which is like 30k PAK thats helll of money yaar trust me v can add some extra dinars n fly to BAH-LHR economy :? but i think there r alot of factors in fair the payload, landing charges n stuff not sure y alot of difference in fares chalo anyways gud for me coz i have plans to fly to khi in JAn InshAllah for EID so no more headaches for a VIA flight fingers crossed :shock:
smarties
Deactivated

Post by smarties »

Yeah, i hear GF have good fares at the moment for KHI from Bahrain. I have heard the flights are full, and there is alot of demand between the two cities. PK is crap they fly one a week via DOH and that on a 737.
Bahrain_flyer
Registered Member

Post by Bahrain_flyer »

thats rite yaar i dont know wht PIA is upto i mean flying a 737 on this route and then via DOH thats a sub standard practice. But you know wht the other day i just saw on the PIA website it says that now they r putting up A-310 as well for KHI-BAH sector not sure about the dates. You can check the PIA site.

But yaar the best rates are of Etihad for KHI-BAH via AUH but a short stay of one hr i,m not sure abt the frequencies nowdays as they have a new plan for winters but while returning bak from Khi to Bah via AUH its a nite free stay in a 4 star hotel on bed n breakfast basis just for 108/net BD which is around 17k paki not bad yaar. But again i,m not sure abt the new flight plans..
smarties
Deactivated

Post by smarties »

yeah PIA is too bad, i wanted to go on PIA to BAH from KHI in JAN. I have enough miles on my awardsplus for business class, so it would work out for free me, and i wanted to go for 3/4days. But 1 flight a week? forget it!

Hang on, i don't even think they have a business class on the 737?

BTW Bahrain_flyer i hear Micheal Jackson has permenently moved to Bahrain.
behramjee
Registered Member

Post by behramjee »

smarties...are u still working for Air India?
Bahrain_flyer
Registered Member

Post by Bahrain_flyer »

yea smarties the info is rite he even gave a notice to the authorities back in U.S that he is permanently changing his address from California to Bahrain actually he is close friends with the Crown Prince of Bahrain he also made a song for katrina relief thing here in Bahrain and even King's son is there in the video not sure when it will be on air. The reason he likes Bahrain is its very peaceful for him to live here coz he says that whenever he goes to malls n all no one starts screaming and going crazy like we see people doing on the TV after watching Michael Jackson so thats y he likes to stay here for good. And yea ur rite smarties im sure that for Muscat, Bahrain and Doha PIA has no Bussiness class all economy.

Why dont you pay a visit to Bahrain?
smarties
Deactivated

Post by smarties »

yeah Bahrain_flyer i was reading the info on Micheal Jackson in a magazine a few days back, but i didn't think it was true. I would love to visit Bahrain again, infact i would love to live there and earn lots of tax free money! and be close to KHI as well! :wink:
BTW i like the seef mall!

I think PIA also have economy plus in the 737s, i think they are business class seats but they call it economy plus now.
Anyways, heres the new schedule:

Departure from: Bahrain (BAH) to Karachi (KHI)

12:00 16:30 GF 730 763 Non-Stop 2:30 hrs. Mo,Sa
23:40 04:10+1 GF 752 320 Non-Stop 2:30 hrs. Mo,Tu,We,Th,Sa
Bahrain_flyer
Registered Member

Post by Bahrain_flyer »

thks for the flight updates for GF smarties...

Well ur most welcome bro anytime jump in to Bahrain ohh yea alots of money man tax free :P where r u residing rite now and ur from PAK or just working for AIR INDIA..thks God yaar GF have some daytime convenient flts to KHI nite flights r kinda :roll:
pkjet
Registered Member

Post by pkjet »

GF are evaluating GLASGOW-ABU DHABI !!!!
It will be on an A330. Their second Celtic route after Dublin.
You can't be all things to all people...so just be nice !