Cessna with truck art

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
baberblues
Registered Member

Re: Cessna with truck art

Post by baberblues »

amerali wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:41 pm There you go..., actually we wont reach further if drunk and Chardi reckless jahil truck drivers, Who spend all the Money on bad quality Cartoons rather than their or other safety on roads... 👏👏👏👏👏
Breaks Working or not - not a deal. 70 years old truck polluting they country , not an issue . But lets make cheap Cartoons and “funny poetry” thats the level of this lack of card.

I never promoted or suggested morrocan or iranian real civiliser heritage art. It was an perspeciv.

But i rest my case, constructive critisisme is not accepted, so khalas!! Keep colouring 😻😻😻

Call it art - But it want to -
baberblues wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:51 am
amerali wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:50 pm Honestly guys, this truck “art” is overhyped. Sorry for my french, But is not Worth be mentioned as an art representing the nations contribution or tradmark to the World. It is honestly too ugly and without any style. It is not original nor it has a proud background or history.

In Europe people laugh at the dangerous and over Painted ugly colors the old bedford trucks running and ruining People’s life and trafic security.

In the time where pakistan Airlines are banned to fly to Europe , pakistanis now “promoting that “art” In aviation, give me a break 🤦🏽‍♂️

Art Worth being showcased and Worth to be an identity is something like morrocan or iranian decent colors or mosaic. Turkish islamic art to name a few.

I really hope people Can move forward. It is not about degrading pakistan it os simply awfull and disturbing..
oh get some taste, might not to be your liking but its actually a part of pakistani art and fabric, the hell we want something "morrocan or iranian" rather we had something that does stand out. We're Pakistan, not some other country, and if people laugh so what, we laugh back at them too.
What does safety and pollution have to do with truck art? Bizzare post.
amerali
Registered Member

Post by amerali »

What does safety and pollution have to do with truck art? Bizzare post.
[/quote]

Better ask yourself. It is quite simple , and you know it.
What i Call crap and cheap childish painting and you choose to Call “national art” is based on old and unsafe trucks.. overladed and not allowed to drive In any country with respect for the envirement. This is the root of that crap. What more do you need to know????
Wake up man
raihans
Registered Member

Post by raihans »

Some people like and some don't, though this unnecessary discussion needs to end here :!:
Raihan SR Bakhsh

flickr.com/photos/raihanshahzad
EY-B77W, A345, A320, A319, EK-B773, B77W, A388, FZ-B738, GF-L1011, B732, A332, A320, A319, KU-A343, AB6, A310, A320, NL-A320, PK-B707/720, B733, B772, B77L, AB4, A310, A320, QR-A320, A321, A333, A359, A35X, B77W, B788, WY-B738, B739, A333