I have done Bachelors in Aviation Management, What's Next?

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.

In aviation industry, what is more important to get a good job?

"Few" years of experience and extraordinary educational background
100%
Just enough education and "many" years of experience
No votes
Both options are applicable
No votes

Total votes: 1

bilalahmad
Registered Member

I have done Bachelors in Aviation Management, What's Next?

Post by bilalahmad »

It is somehow easy to decide which academic filed to join after 12th grade. But once you decide and you are in your bachelor's degree program, most of the time, you have to stick with it. It is the base on which your profession builds. So chose your field carefully and most importantly, "timely"!

"What to do after getting my bachelor's degree?" This is the question that has been in the mind of students who are doing BS. Aviation Management. Here you will find some of the many answers that can solve this dilemma of students.

http://the-aviationworld.blogspot.com/p ... ation.html
No matter which field you select, you have to start from somewhere. Same is the case with aviation. But the question is from where to start especially with the present industry condition of the country?

In every industry you need experience to get your dream designation. The more experience you have, the more you become eligible for a good position. Again the question is how to get experience?

In every ad for a good job, experience is required. Same is the case with aviation related job ads. But the question is if you don't have any experience then how can you get a job that requires years of experience as its eligibility criteria?

First let us review some job ads to better understand what should be the plan of action. Here is the list of some job ads though they are expire yet they will give you a quick overview about the importance of "experience" and "correct educational background" you need
http://the-aviationworld.blogspot.com/p ... ation.html