Any updates on Air Indus??

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Yasir Airways
Registered Member

Any updates on Air Indus??

Post by Yasir Airways »

Now it has been over a year Air Indus are operating successfully (MashAllah). I was just wondering, is there any plans for the future expansion or are they going to stuck with those three B737 and continues to strong their domestic connections?

What do we guys think? where are we going to see Air Indus in the next 5 years of time? It would be nice to hear from some of you experienced Aviationist!.. just a general point of view.. :)
inducedrag
Registered Member

Re: Any updates on Air Indus??

Post by inducedrag »

Out of 3 only 1 aircraft is flying
pk363
Registered Member

Post by pk363 »

Air Indus just crap, have configured their 733s in 148 compared to PK 118 for the same. Highly untrained ground staff and cabin crew and poor meal service. Flights between UET LHE & ISB cancelled for unforeseen period causing lot of inconvenience to pax.
Yasir Airways
Registered Member

Post by Yasir Airways »

oops! that doesn't sound very awesome about them! :shock: ..

first thing first! i just dislike their crew uniform! that is utterly disgusting! guess, somebody was trying to be like Emirates! [-X hope somebody from their management visits HOP and try to get some ideas on overall running of the airline!
Uzair Ansari
Registered Member

Post by Uzair Ansari »

oops! that doesn't sound very awesome about them! :shock: ..

first thing first! i just dislike their crew uniform! that is utterly disgusting! guess, somebody was trying to be like Emirates! [-X hope somebody from their management visits HOP and try to get some ideas on overall running of the airline!
LOL you should try talking to one of their crew members and listen to the over ambitious stories they will tell you and convince you that Air Indus is doing better than all the airlines in Pakistan and specially make you feel as if PIA is nothing as compare to their airline . :-$
Happy Landings
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

I recently had a round trip from Islamabad to Quetta on Air Indus, aircraft was B733 (AP-BLE). Over all experience taking Air Indus over Shaheen or PIA was fine, the only problem was with aircraft's condition. Seats were in very bad shape, aircraft was noisy and landing wasn't smooth either. Other than that, I found ground / air crew smiling, they were helpful and greeting every passengers too. Snacks were served with on board the flight and I would rate the quality on 7 on the scale of 10. Flight was on time and reached the destination on time too on both legs.
Adnan
raihans
Registered Member

Post by raihans »

^ Adnan, any pictures of the trip?
Raihan SR Bakhsh

flickr.com/photos/raihanshahzad
EY-B77W, A345, A320, A319, EK-B773, B77W, A388, FZ-B738, GF-L1011, B732, A332, A320, A319, KU-A343, AB6, A310, A320, NL-A320, PK-B707/720, B733, B772, B77L, AB4, A310, A320, QR-A320, A321, A333, A359, A35X, B77W, B788, WY-B738, B739, A333
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

Dude, I had to prepare the presentation and I did that during the flight so no pictures :( . I have my next trip planned to UET next week, will take bundle of shots. I have to test my skills with my new upgraded DSLR too. \:D/
Adnan
Yasir Airways
Registered Member

Post by Yasir Airways »

yes AP -BGL .. take pictures next time, it would be nice :) ..
Abrardh1
Registered Member

Post by Abrardh1 »

AP-BGL wrote:Dude, I had to prepare the presentation and I did that during the flight so no pictures :( . I have my next trip planned to UET next week, will take bundle of shots. I have to test my skills with my new upgraded DSLR too. \:D/
Looking forward to the photos
Hope you have a safe flight.
Abrar Din Hussain
Ameerjan
Registered Member

Post by Ameerjan »

Frequent cancellation of Air Indus flights are being observed country wide.

http://karachiairport.com.pk/FSDepartur ... tedNew.asp

http://karachiairport.com.pk/FSArrivalD ... tedNew.asp
Ameerjan
Registered Member

Post by Ameerjan »

Any one can please update regarding the current Air Indus fleet, Most of the flights are being cancelled, specially in Quetta, Karachi & to other destinations.Seems its been mentioned above that only 1 Aircraft is being operate out of three. How long maintenance of these 2 Aircraft's will take?? Or is there any new aircraft will be coming in AirIndus Operations??? :-k
Rana
Registered Member

Post by Rana »

Have come to know that AIR INDUS getting more two Boeing 737-500 on wet lease (ACMI). Any news from where and witch company?
bluesky
Registered Member

Post by bluesky »

Yes they are getting only 1x737-500 from Jordan Aviation, but Jordan has asked for some bank guarantees asair iIndus has defaulted previous payments to Jordan.
Rana
Registered Member

Post by Rana »

They are getting dry or wet leasing ? Interesting who is responsible for maintenance in case of dry lease. I don,nt know about Jordan Aviation but have to come to know that getting 2 737-500 with registration "VP" it is Bermuda .