PIA says no Ukraine routes in use

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
azzamqazi
Registered Member

PIA says no Ukraine routes in use

Post by azzamqazi »

Hi All,

Just saw this article in Dawn right now and thought i'd share.

PIA Says that they are not using any Ukraine routes nowadays

Below is the link,
http://www.dawn.com/news/1120083/pia-di ... months-ago
Dr747
Registered Member

Re: PIA says no Ukraine routes in use

Post by Dr747 »

azzamqazi wrote:Hi All,

Just saw this article in Dawn right now and thought i'd share.

PIA Says that they are not using any Ukraine routes nowadays

Below is the link,
http://www.dawn.com/news/1120083/pia-di ... months-ago
PIA are a bunch of lying b*****ds. How nice of them to claim that they have not used it for months when my dad's PK758, just 4 weeks ago, flew over Ukraine. :shock:
It would have been nice to just say that PIA have also revised their routes and are no longer flying over this area rather than claiming that they stopped that route months ago. Could PIA not tell this to rest of the world as European and middle eastern carriers were still using this airspace.
Last edited by Dr747 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vaqar Khan
Registered Member

Post by Vaqar Khan »

Dr747 wrote:
azzamqazi wrote: PIA are a bunch of lying bastards.
Lying they might be, but I don't think you should be using swear words on this forum. Removing or editing this post would be appreciated!
Dr747
Registered Member

Post by Dr747 »

Vaqar Khan wrote:
Dr747 wrote:
azzamqazi wrote: PIA are a bunch of lying bastards.
Lying they might be, but I don't think you should be using swear words on this forum. Removing or editing this post would be appreciated!
Apologies Vaqar if I caused offence. The word has been *rd. Sorry cant be any more polite for the lying bunch who take all of us as idiots.
TAILWIND
Registered Member

Post by TAILWIND »

Vaqar Khan wrote:
:thumbs_up: There should be a like and dislike button in HOP too.
cashy
Registered Member

Post by cashy »

Following news Article names PIA as one of the airline which used the same route on the same day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/trave ... agedy.html

"Other airlines which used the same airspace over Donetsk as the MH17 plane on the same day include Jet Airways, Thai Airways, Pakistan International Airlines, Qatar Airways, Etihad; Emirates, and Austrian Airlines."
haroon_ek
Registered Member

Post by haroon_ek »

cashy wrote:Following news Article names PIA as one of the airline which used the same route on the same day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/trave ... agedy.html

"Other airlines which used the same airspace over Donetsk as the MH17 plane on the same day include Jet Airways, Thai Airways, Pakistan International Airlines, Qatar Airways, Etihad; Emirates, and Austrian Airlines."
Let's clap to Tajwar and Pakistan International Airlines for their claim of never flying over Ukraine recently!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
mianazeem
Registered Member

Post by mianazeem »

Shame. Shame.
rayyanullah
Registered Member

Post by rayyanullah »

Can't blame Mr.Tajwar he too has small kids to look after and feed and was only doing what he was told to i.e Deny, Deny and Deny reports of PIA ever having flown this route. After all our political leadership recently said there is no load shedding in the entire country and all outages are because of technical faults.
A small lie doesn't hurt anyone or does it?
haroon_ek
Registered Member

Post by haroon_ek »

rayyanullah wrote:Can't blame Mr.Tajwar he too has small kids to look after and feed and was only doing what he was told to i.e Deny, Deny and Deny reports of PIA ever having flown this route. After all our political leadership recently said there is no load shedding in the entire country and all outages are because of technical faults.
A small lie doesn't hurt anyone or does it?
We, especially Pakistanis, have forgotten the meaning of lie and its implications as declared by Islam.