Delivery of Dry Leased Airbus A320s to PIA to Begin in June

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Re: Delivery of Dry Leased Airbus A320s to PIA to Begin in J

Post by Abbas Ali »

PIA Airbus A320-200 seat chart now available on airline's official website.

Aircraft registrations AP-BLB, AP-BLC & AP-BLD.

8 x Business Class seats.
150 x Economy Class seats.

Source: PIA Airbus A320 Seat Chart

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
mac777
Registered Member

Post by mac777 »

thanks for the update.
in my opinion the coming a320's configuration should remain 180 in all economy. these can be used for domestic legs. the business class tickets are not x3 of that of economy class.those with business class can be used for the gulf&india routes.
Jacobin777
Registered Member

Post by Jacobin777 »

mac777 wrote:thanks for the update.
in my opinion the coming a320's configuration should remain 180 in all economy. these can be used for domestic legs. the business class tickets are not x3 of that of economy class.those with business class can be used for the gulf&india routes.
I don't think 8 J seats are too much. [-X
Abdullah
Registered Member

Post by Abdullah »

I don't think 8 J seats are too much.
30 Economy class seats removed for 08 business class seats, on requirement of VIPs. On demand of PIA marketing department plan for all economy A310s and A320s was executed but outside influence made it impossible. So, A310s reverted back and later business class installed on A320s.

Not a wise decision, in my point of view.
Jacobin777
Registered Member

Post by Jacobin777 »

Umar Farooq wrote:
30 Economy class seats removed for 08 business class seats, on requirement of VIPs. On demand of PIA marketing department plan for all economy A310s and A320s was executed but outside influence made it impossible. So, A310s reverted back and later business class installed on A320s.

I really don't know too much about the situation which you mentioned however I was talking about the amount of J seats on the A320 - which I don't believe its too many.
mac777
Registered Member

Post by mac777 »

Jacobin777 wrote:
Umar Farooq wrote:

I really don't know too much about the situation which you mentioned however I was talking about the amount of J seats on the A320 - which I don't believe its too many.
i also dont think that 8 business class seats is too much but it is not wise to remove 30 economy seats and replace them with only 8 business class seats( the price of a business class ticket is not even x3 of that of an economy).

can they be used for frankfurt flights? ( with either a stop or some blocked seats?)
can they fly to hong kong non-stop? ( to fill the gap left after the withrawal of cathay pacific)